

I hate pharmaceutic lab. I feel like it's a total waste of my time. I think you should be able to test out of it. I used to work at a compounding pharmacy and made jillions of capsules, so really this was 3 hours of my life that I can never get back. I'm not bitter.
So when we started making the capsules, he put us in groups. I decided to "embrace the suck" and have a good time. It ended up being so much fun, I wanted to take a picture to commemorate the funnest day in lab so far. Dr. Al-achi was giggling at me as I had Amanda take my picture with my head next to my capsules, but I don't care. It's not the first time someone has laughed at me.
The funniest part of lab was when Dr. Al-achi specifically told us not to breath in around the chloral hydrate. Then poor Brock was having a hard time tapping her capsules out, and we looked over and she was up to her elbows in chloral hydrate. She claims that it has made her become a procrastinator. This could have some validity since it is a sedative hypnotic which works via the GABA receptor (can you tell I just took a pharmacology exam).

No comments:
Post a Comment