Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maybe I should rename my blog "A Complaint A Day"... cause that's what it seems to be...

Here is a map of my campus.  The yellow star is the pharmacy building.  The red star is where I used to park last year.  The pink star is where I am forced to park now.  They decided to build a dorm where the red star is.  Pretty smart considering there isn't enough room for everyone to park now (the red lot was a dirt makeshift lot).  I went to Campbell as an undergrad- so I feel like I am entitled to say this, but the undergrads should have to park in the far lots, and the day/commuter students should be able to park close.  The undergrads aren't going to their cars everyday, and if they do- oh well. I pay almost twice as much to be there, I should get the closer parking.

None of this would have been a problem if it weren't -273.15 C with gale force winds.

In the spring you will be reading of my oh-so-delightful morning walks to the car.

No comments: